The “Industrial Robotics Market by Type, Industry, and Function: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global industrial robotics market was $37,876.0 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $116,848.7 million by 2030, with a CAGR of 11.7% from 2021 to 2030.
Industrial robot is a type of machine that has its own control system and is not operated manually through machines. Industrial robots are reprogrammable, multipurpose, axis free, and have physical alteration. The reprogrammable feature of robots helps in performance under various environmental conditions and as per the usage over the industry, while the multipurpose feature helps in adapting to various applications and working automatically into the axis that defines the motion or movement of the robot.
Industrial robots are generally classified into cylindrical robot, parallel robot, articulated robot, SCARA robot, and linear robot. Linear robot includes the gantry and the cartesian robot. The cartesian robots are those whose arms feature three types of prismatic joints and whose robot axes are coincident with reference to the cartesian coordinate system. SCARA robot has two rotary joints that are parallel. The articulated robot has minimum three rotary joints, whereas in case of cylindrical robot, the axes form the cylindrical coordinate system. Industrial robots are used for different industrial applications like packaging, labelling, product inspection, picking, testing, assembling, painting, and welding of different components.
Global industrial production output has plummeted in recent years. Industrial robots have witnessed sluggish demand in conventional industries such as automobiles and heavy engineering. However, increase in need for automation in non-conventional areas, such as micro-electronics, has fostered the market growth. Hence, an auxiliary channel utilizing industrial robotics has surfaced in recent years. The heavy engineering sector drives the demand for industrial robotics.
The global industrial robotics market is impacted by several factors such as usage of industrial robotics in the manufacturing industry, increase in demand for automation activities in the industry, decrease in custom duties, and evolution of robotics & AI industry. Furthermore, high cost of industrial robotics solutions hinder the market growth.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, future estimations, and dynamics of the industrial robotics market
- In-depth industrial robotics market analysis is conducted by estimations for the key segments between 2021 and 2030
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top competitors within the market framework
- A comprehensive analysis of four major regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities
- The market forecast analysis from 2021 to 2030 is included in the report
- The key market players operating in the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the market industry
- High Requirement for Automation
- High Labor Cost and Dearth of Skilled Human Workforce
- Increase in Investments in R&D Activities
- Availability of Affordable and Energy-Efficient Robots
- High Initial Investment and Installation Costs
- Increase in Application Areas
- Growth in Emerging Economies
- Evolving Robotics and AI Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Chemical Rubber & Plastics
- Food & Beverages
- Soldering & Welding
- Materials handling
- Assembling & Disassembling
- Painting & Dispensing
- Milling, Cutting & Processing
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- DAIHEN Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- Epson America, Inc
- Fanuc Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
- Kobe Steel, Ltd
- Kuka AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dnc7u8
This article was written by The Associated Press from The Associated Press and was legally licensed through the Industry Dive Content Marketplace. Please direct all licensing questions to email@example.com.