This won’t be the first place you’ve heard this: these are challenging times for houses of worship. On top of the traditional trials of keeping a congregation engaged and thriving, the pandemic has brought a host of new hurdles. Perhaps yours is one of the many that’s had to pivot to services conducted online or outdoors, as well as to remote contact with members.
The impact is more than logistical: in a cross-denominational survey taken in July by Indiana University’s Lake Institute on Faith & Giving, 41% of the congregations surveyed reported a drop in donations in the early months of the pandemic1. And nearly half said they plan to cut their budgets in the coming year.
No doubt, you’re looking closely at your costs — including printing
Sure, you’re always looking at costs. But maybe it’s even more urgent now.
Can you cut printing? It’s likely a necessity to help keep your members active, responsive, and showing their support. Older members may be accustomed to connecting via printed communications. And, especially in uncertain and disconnected times, printed materials provide a physical touchpoint — a way to make faith and membership tangible, tactile, present. What’s more, a printed piece is immediate — it doesn’t hope someone gets around to visiting a website or bothers to open an email.
What if you could print your bulletins, contribution envelopes, programs, stationery, flyers, brochures, notecards, and more in-house — quickly and at a low cost? You can — here’s how.
Here’s your affordable, highly capable ticket to moving your printing in-house
Epson’s WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 light-production inkjet printer is a great choice for just about any size house of worship. Why? For starters:
- Printing is simple and hassle-free. Just format your digital file and hit “Print.”
- Easy on service. Few maintenance parts can translate into low intervention and labor costs.
- Quick turnaround. No need to wait on external vendors.
- No print shop deadlines. Prepare and print on your schedule — it’s ready when you are.
The WF-C21000 is built around the same revolutionary PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™ that’s at the heart of Epson’s commercial and industrial printers. And Epson is a worldwide leader in inkjet printing.
Built for high performance, low downtime
The WF-C21000 printer is made for high-duty cycles: from a single page to over 300,000 pages monthly, it’s no trouble. And there’s no warmup time, so it starts fast — and finishes fast, too, at up to 100 ISO pages per minute2. In fact, the WF-C21000 has the fastest print speed in its class3.
Epson knows the last thing you need is a printer that requires a lot of attention. The WF-C21000 cuts time out of service to the bare minimum, thanks to high-yield consumables and features like a 5,350-sheet paper capacity4 when fully configured.
Easy on waste, easy on energy
With few maintenance parts plus high-yield ink cartridges, the WF-C21000 Series requires minimal intervention. And that PrecisionCore technology I mentioned? Since it’s heat-free, WorkForce Enterprise printers deliver the lowest power consumption in their class5.
Maybe best of all, wide media flexibility means you’re ready to print all the kinds of jobs that a busy organization generates, from bulletins, newsletters, flyers, and envelopes to booklets, brochures, learning packets, forms, and more. The finishing capability supports stapling, stacking, hole punch, and booklet-making with optional accessories.
The ideal way to maintain peak engagement with congregants
Epson’s WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000 printer brings you the capacity to handle common color printing jobs quickly, efficiently — and, especially, economically — right there in-house. So you can continue to do all the things it takes to build a thriving faith community — and preserve your budget, too.
Matt Kochanowski is a Product Manager for Epson Business Inkjet.
- COVID-19 Congregational Study, Indiana University’s Lake Institute on Faith & Giving, Sept. 2020
- Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
- Compared to similarly featured color multifunction printers with speeds of 45 ppm or greater based on industry available data, October 2019. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
- With optional high-capacity input tray; 2,350-page capacity standard.
- Compared to similarly featured color multifunction printers with speeds of 45 ppm or greater based on industry available data, October 2019. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.