The “Printed Signage Market — Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019 – 2024)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The printed-signage market was valued at USD 45.734 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach a value of USD 46.702 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 0.31%, during the forecast period (2019 – 2024).
With the retail industry focusing on expanding and investing considerably in advertising and marketing, the market for printed signage is expected to witness significant demand during the forecast period.
- The lower investment required for deploying the printed signage types of signs and longer life span are the major factors helping the printed signage market to survive, with intense competition from the emerging digital signage.
- New printing technologies and ink jet printing have enabled high-definition and attractive printed signage at lower costs.
- The growing adoption of digital signage technologies and reducing costs of the systems are offering flexible signage operations to the consumers at comparable costs. Customization options offered by digital signage are helping this adoption, which is restraining the growth of the printed signage market.
Key market trends
The banking, financial services and insurance sector is growing.
- The banking industry worldwide is growing at a significant rate, propelling the number of ATMs, owing to the rising population and need for the cash dispensing machines.
- Printed signage has found its application across the banking buildings for various actions, such as direction, counter, and parking. However, the companies are also highly investing an enormous amount of money on digital signage.
- Banking financial services and insurance domain has integrated many of the brand promoting programs, mostly either of the public or private infrastructure services that depend on the BFSI domain to perform their missions and these innovative revenue-generating sources has helped the banking sector across the united states to record y-o-y growth in the recent past.
U.S. to hold a significant market share
- The advertisements of media firms in magazines, outdoor facilities, and newspapers have a stable scale across the marketplace of the region. With well-established distribution channels for any type of company, especially in the retail industry, the U.S. market is an attractive option for the vendors of various economies across the region.
- The large, affluent consumer base is also attracting many retailers to open new stores to serve them. Since advertising is the major key factor in the success of the end-user industries, the market for printed signage is expected to be positively affected by the growth across the region.
This article was from M2 PressWIRE and was legally licensed through the NewsCred publisher network. Please direct all licensing questions to email@example.com.